Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Discounts and Good Deeds... aka My Next Appearance

Hey y'all! 

Just a quick announcement.

Do you like books? Do you like supporting education? Do you like children? Do you like all three? 

Are you sick of cute kitten pictures? Do you like pina coladas? How about dancing in the rain? 

Well, if you answered yes to the first three questions, have I got the opportunity for you. I'll be signing books at Weller Book Works tomorrow night from 6:30-9:30 as part of a book fair to support City Academy. I believe if you say "I support City Academy", then 20% of the proceeds will go to the school.  

Place: Weller Book Works (In Trolley Square)
(Also, it's near the new Trader Joe's. You could make an evening out of it.)
Time: 6:30-9:30
Date: Tomorrow (December 13, 2012)
Secret Code Word: "I Support City Academy"

Books. They're awesome. 

20% of the proceeds go to the school. There's your supporting education. 

Wrap the books for your kids. There's your liking children. 

Bam. 

Now, as for the cute kitten pictures, there's nothing I can do about those. But as for the pina coladas and dancing in the rain? Meet me at tonight at midnight. Wear galoshes. 

3 comments: