Thursday, December 13, 2012

Starred Review for EVERBOUND

I wanted to share some good news with you! The first two of the big reviews are in for EVERBOUND. 

One is a starred review from VOYA. Here's an excerpt:

"The Everneath comes to life in lurid descriptions of the circles of hell, weaving literary and mythological references into the mix. Ashton’s vivid images of the hands of the Forfeits reaching out of the earth are chilling. ... Nikki’s dogged determination to rescue Jack clouds her judgment. ... The surprise ending will leave stunned fans pleading for more. This worthy successor to Everneath (Balzer + Bray, 2012/VOYA December 2011) will be in high demand."

And Kirkus calls EVERBOUND "Intense, intriguing and highly addictive."

I am thrilled with these reviews, especially as the publication of EVERBOUND is right around the corner. 38 days! Would you like to add a countdown widget to your blog? You can get the widget on the sidebar of this blog. 

Furthermore... I don't have anything furthermore. It just felt like the appropriate segue into the next paragraph, but I got nothin'.  

Thanks y'all, especially you (yes, you!) for supporting the blog and my books. And remember to stop by Weller Books tonight at 6:30 if you want a signed copy of Everneath. 

14 comments:

  1. Woot! Congrats, Brodi! :) I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful review for a wonderful book! So happy for you! I'm glad you got some great news to brighten this week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Everneath is one of my fav YA ever! I am so looking forward to Neverfall and Everbound. Happy Holidays and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats, Brodi! Can't wait to read Everbound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are totally awesome reviews. Way to go! I am so excited for you! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet! So exciting, Brodi! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ;)
    I will read Everbound soon,but my review will be in german,because i am a vietnamese,who live in Germany ^^

    Best wishes,

    May

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Brodie and the Everneath series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mode of describing all in this post is actually pleasant, every one can effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.
    Also see my webpage > www.customnfljerseysvip.com

    ReplyDelete